Steak and Ale Date Night
Have you seen the menu for Steak & Ale Date Night? We are teaming up with Scratch & Co to bring you another memorable evening full of local food, live music and libations in a lovely setting.
Join us August 27th for Steak & Ale Date Night. This time we’re taking over the Main Pavilion at Washington Park. Alisa says this beautiful setting is the best kept secret in Washington!
Tickets are available on our website – link in comments. Follow the event page for all the details. https://fb.me/e/2o8RlUqJu
Chef Kenny from Scratch & Co pulled out all the stops when creating this menu!
• Antipasto Grazing Board – The Marketplace at Emerald Valley
• New York Strip Steak
• Roasted Chickens
• Roasted and Smoked Cauliflower
• Roasted sweet corn and basil butter
• Mixed seasonal grilled vegetable kebab
• Fire baked potato, sweet potato, chive butter & honey butter
• Nuts & berries salad, local cheese, sweet beet vinaigrette
• Washington Cheddar Cornbread
• Lemon Curd Cheesecake made with Emerald Valley Artisans Fromage Blanc
Cash bar featuring:
The Washington Brewing Company
Ridge Runner Distillery
Red Pump Spirits
See you August 27th in the park!