INVESTING IN WHAT MATTERS:
We know there are phenomenal things happening in Washington beyond what happens in the Central Business District. We invite all Washington businesses to join us as Good Neighbors. At the Washington Business District Authority, we invest where it matters: Washington. By becoming a member, you help make our Washington a destination for citizens and visitors alike. Your support makes Washington more vibrant and valuable to the greater community.
Joining the WBDA pays you back for your support by amplifying the voice of your business or organization, and including you in our promotions, marketing programs, and community events and outreach.
WBDA Membership Benefits
All members of the WBDA enjoy these benefits:
- Protect your business investment by improving the community
- Have your voice heard among business and civic leaders
- Shape the future of the city
- Stay informed through our monthly newsletter, The Downtown Dispatch, and quarterly Merchant Meetings
- Serve on one of the association’s committees to cause positive change
- Establish your business network and develop relationships with business and community leaders
- Participate in WBDA promotions and marketing programs
- List your business for free on www.downtownwashingtonpa.com
- Get assistance navigating city services and financial incentives
- Get assistance with day-to-day downtown concerns from WBDA staff
Downtown is seeing such a resurgence. Growing up in a small town, our “main street” gave me so many memories. Now Washington’s is helping me form those same memories with my own family.
How to become a WBDA Member
There are two ways to become members of the WBDA:
Businesses located within the Central Business District (CBD) boundaries are already members of WBDA through the annual financial contribution property owners pay through the Special Services Assessment. Update or Add Your Business Listing
Be a Good Neighbor
If your business is not located within the CBD, you may join WBDA as a Good Neighbor for an annual fee of $150. This provides businesses outside of the Downtown area with visibility and connection to the business district community. Join Today!
Click the map to see city blocks located within the CBD boundaries.